We are a full-scope optometry practice, offering a range of high quality services designed to improve your vision and maintain the health of your eyes. We pride ourselves on our tailored and focused approach. Our optometrists and dispensers take the time and care to listen to your needs, thoroughly examine your eyes and make the best possible recommendations.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive eye examination
- Vision correction with spectacle and contact lenses
- Contact lens fitting
- Children's vision assessment
- Visual fields assessment
- Assessment of the retinal surface using retinal photography
- Assessment of the sub-retinal surface using a 3D imaging OCT
- Monitoring of chronic conditions of the eye including diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and macular degeneration
- Dry eye therapy
- Referral and co-management with GPs and ophthalmologists
Comprehensive eye examinations
We take the time and care to get to know you and your eyes. During your eye exam we'll:
- Discuss your clinical history, your lifestyle and any issues you might have been experiencing.
- Assess the health of your eyes using our cutting-edge technology, including retinal photography and OCT.
- Assess your vision by refraction, so that we can work out your best optical prescription.
From here, we will provide you with our recommendations on the best visual solutions for your lifestyle.